Business & Industrial Loan
A Business & Industrial Loan provides a flexible loan for your business. Whether you need finance to set up a new business or division, acquire an existing business or buy new plant and equipment, a well-structured business or industrial loan can help unlock your assets and provide access to the finance you require.
We will analyse your business, its opportunities and risks, identify your precise financial needs and structure a business loan specifically to suit your business, protecting your working capital, minimising your financial risk and keeping your future finance options open.
There are a number of different loan variables available to you, depending on your specific circumstances:
- Variable Rate: Offers the flexibility to choose a Variable Option to allow for bulk sum reductions at no cost. The variable Rate option also allows for a 100% offset account to take advantage of the Interest Savings that would follow.
- Fixed Rate: Loan Repayments in arrears or advance – Allows you to plan your loan repayments to better suit your cash flow and budget requirements. This will regulate your cash flow for the specified term.
- Loan Amounts: Minimum $50,000, no maximum.
- Repayment Terms: Weekly, Fortnightly, Monthly, Quarterly, Half-Yearly, Seasonally.
- Security: Fully secured by Residential Property only.
- Repayment Options: Principal and Interest, or Interest only (To a maximum term of 5 years).
- Loan Terms: Up to 30 Years.