The purpose of insurance is to provide peace of mind and financial security for your family, if the worst should happen and you are no longer around to support them.
Life is unpredictable. Regardless of your age, health or general circumstances, things can go wrong.
Most people don’t want to think about the possibility of death. However, the financial effect of your death or disablement can mean that a terrible loss is accompanied by financial difficulties. If you were unable to work:
- Would your family have enough income to cover everyday living expenses?
- Would they be able to repay the mortgage, and any other financial commitments?
- Would your family be able to afford childcare, schooling and tertiary education, to ensure your children have the best opportunities in life?
- Would they be able to maintain their current lifestyle or even receive increased financial support to cope without you?
Our team of insurance professionals have access to a wide range of well-respected insurers and insurance products to help protect you and your family:
Income protection provides monthly benefit payments to replace up to 80% of your income if you are unable to work due to sickness or injury. These monthly payments allow the life insured to meet their regular expenses while they are unable to work.
Business Expense Insurance
Business expense insurance provides the business with income to meet regular payments whilst the principle is unable to work due to injury or sickness.
Life insurance offers peace of mind that the individual’s interests will be protected if they die or are diagnosed with a terminal illness. It might be helpful to clear the mortgage and other debts, whilst providing for the family day to day expenses.
Disability cover provides a lump sum payment if the individual becomes totally and permanently disabled.
Critical Illness Cover
Critical illness cover provides a lump sum payment if the life insured suffers a specified trauma condition. This may assist with medical costs and clearing debt so the life insured can focus on making a full recovery at their own pace.
The information provided here is general advice only and has been prepared without taking into account your objectives, financial situation or needs.
Moody Kiddell & Partners (Insurance) Pty Limited
ABN 48 071 572 828 AFSL 512898
Need a quick approval?
Get in touch
Call us on 1300 000 657Send enquiry now
- Business & Industrial Loan
- Business Overdraft
- Chattel Mortgage
- Commercial Hire Purchase
- Construction Finance
- Credit Impaired Applicants
- Debtor Finance
- Finance Lease
- Floor Plan Financing
- Home Insurance
- Line of Credit Facilities
- Lo Doc Loans
- Low Doc Finance
- Motor Insurance
- Novated Lease
- Operating Lease
- Professional Package Loans
- Property & Construction Finance
- Rent to Own
- Residential Property Finance
Size & Security